Walton Central School District - Townsend Elementary School Renovations Project
Prebid Date12/6/22 10:00am
Bid Date2/6/23 2:00pm
Company & Contacts
Joan Teegarden 607-772-0007
1. The Walton Central School District invites sealed bids to be received for the Townsend
Elementary School Renovations Project.
Prospective bidders are invited to submit their stipulated sum bids, including applicable
Alternates and unit prices, for work described in general as follows:
A. CONTRACT NO. 1 – GENERAL CONSTRUCTION
B. CONTRACT NO. 2 – MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION
C. CONTRACT NO. 3 – ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION
D. CONTRACT NO. 4 – PLUMBING CONSTRUCTION
E. CONTRACT NO. 5 – HAZARDOUS MATERIALS CONSTRUCTION
2. The project shall be substantially complete in accordance with Document 00 21 13 and Section
01 10 00 for all work as indicated on the Contract Documents.
3. The Owner will receive sealed stipulated sum bids from qualified bidders at THE Walton Central
School District, 47-49 Stockton Avenue, Walton, NY 13856 until 2:00 PM Local Time, on December 20,
2022 at which time the bids will be opened and publicly read aloud.
4. Contract Documents can be accessed for viewing at
http://www.ibigroup.com/projects-for-bid and then click on “Obtain Documents”. The system will then
connect to the printer’s website. “Register Now” (free) to obtain valid username and password.
The system will E-mail you a username, password, and link back to the portal for viewing the
Bidders who register as a plan holder may acquire the bidding and contract documents using the
▪ Documents will be available beginning on November 22, 2022.
▪ Documents are available to view for free.
▪ Documents may be downloaded for a non-refundable fee.
▪ Printed portions of the documents may be purchased for a non-refundable fee.
▪ Viewing online or the payment of a non-refundable fee to obtain the plans and specifications
through downloading or printing is optional. The fee is NOT a deposit and will not be refunded. To
obtain a complete printed set of plans and specifications a prospective bidder may make a deposit
$100.00 by certified check or money order made payable to the Walton Central School District for
each set. All prospective bidders using the deposit method, upon returning the first complete set
of plans and specifications in good condition within thirty (30) calendar days after the date of
award of contracts or rejection of bids, will be refunded the full sit for the first set of plans
and specifications. For the return of any additional sets of plans and specifications within thirty (30) calendar days after
the date of award of contracts or rejection of bids, they will be refunded the full amount of their
deposit for one (1) set of plans and specifications less the actual cost of reproduction of the